Whether you need one state inspection or inspections for your whole fleet, we’ve got you covered.
Here in Advance, North Carolina, state inspections are an annual part of the basic maintenance necessary to keeping your vehicle driving legally on the state’s roadways. It can be frustrating to make time for state inspections, but it doesn’t have to be.
When you call us here at Lindsay Tire Automotive & Accessories to schedule a state inspection, you can rely on the following:
- Evening and weekend hours: We understand that you may have your own work schedule to follow, which is why we stay open into the evenings and are open on Saturdays to provide options to our customers.
- ASE-certified technicians: We are proud of our low turnover rate.
- We value your time: We work hard to stick to our scheduled service appointments and get them completed in a timely manner.
- Fair, reliable estimates: If your state inspection indicates a problem that needs servicing, you can reply on us for a fair, reliable estimate. We are happy to discuss your repair options and will try to keep your costs low while also trying to provide quality replacement parts, maintaining your manufacturer’s warranty, and getting your car safely back on the road.
- Quality workmanship: We are dedicated to getting it right the first time and guarantee our work and your satisfaction.
Whether you are driving a car, SUV or truck around Advance, we want to be your one-stop shop for all your vehicle maintenance, service and repair needs. Call today to schedule your state inspections or discuss any other service needs with one of our experienced technicians.